|Recorded||June ~ December 2010|
Palokrai I is the first album by me under Akuuraisondo.
- Akdoyvonren (No. 3.01.*): A Minor piece with Piano and Tambourine.
- Baptikonyen (No. 3.02.*): A Major piece with Piano, Violin and Wood Blocks.
- Istojabeȝo (No. 3.03.*): G Minor piece with Piano, Bassoon and a Snare Drum. First appearance of a bassoon, which soon proves indispensable.
- Saltovahr (No. 3.04.*): G Major piece, a solo Piano. Very short.
- Xastorojo (No. 3.05.*): F Major piece, a duet with Piano and Harp. Has vague romantic feelings.
- Kastoronda(No. 3.06.*): B Major, The first song not using a Piano, instead sporting a snare drum, Piccolo, Violin, Viola and the Bassoon.
- Zerehanda (No. 3.07.*): G Major piece. Pentatonic song using the standard Guitar-Bass Guitar-Drum set setup.
- Quensindara (No. 3.08.*): Medley of three songs, all G major and using a Piano, a Triangle and a Bassoon:
- Quistrodose (No. 3.08.03)
- Quezeyodu (No. 3.08.05) and
- Quelesósta (No. 3.08.07).
- Degrutos (No. 3.09.*): B-flat Major piece using the Guitar-Bass Guitar-Drum Set setup supplanted with an organ.
- Galsordokan (No. 3.10.*): A-flat major song using a soprano, a tenor, a Piano, several Violins and Violas and a Contrabass. The first song to have lyrics, although it will be asked for.
- Tikijona (No. 3.11.*): A major piece with Violins, Violas, Violoncellos, Contrabasses, Harp and a Standard Drumset.
- Cforenso (No. 3.12.*): The only piece to make it out of the C song Dilemma. Has the string quartet and is F major.
- Vejisto (No. 3.13.*): B major, containing two guitar sets (one electric and one acoustic), a Violin and a Piano, i.e. standard rock band stuff. Has lyrics!
Some are available below:
The Dilemma of the CsEdit
The Dilemma of the Cs is a large collection of pieces all starting with C. Not included in the main album, these pieces are all because of a rather unnatural creative burst throughout October 2010. In alphabetical order:
All 30 of them can be listened to in the following YouTube links: