|Type of Item||City|
|Date Started||Oct 2010|
|Index Number||No. 1.01.02$001.001|
|Large work number||n/a|
|View Template Page|
Calendia is the biggest city as well as the capital of the Pseudoan Empire and the lower administrative divisions it lies in, which includes of course its planet Pseudo. Sporting a population quickly approaching one trillion, it is one of only two double-decker cities and is big enough to be seen from space.
Calendia is divided into ten districts, with four levels:
- The first level, right in the center of the city, hosts district 1 (Arba): the administrative districts. Here, all the day-to-day running of the city is managed, as well as the laws, the courts and so on.
- The second level contains:
- District 2 (Yalgana)
- District 3 (Tallongo)
- District 4 (Vrenkil)
- District 5 (Ansitopá)
- The third level contains:
- District 6 (LZiron)
- District 7 (Kentano)
- District 8 (Titonfá)
- District 9 (Āntřeķ)
- Finally, the fourth level contains district 10 (Bebènä), the farthest of the lot. This is mainly for communication with the outside world physically; all the airports, gates, spaceports, piers and so on stay here. It also contains a lot of forest.
Being on the northern hemisphere, the beginning of the month is always warmer than the middle. There's rather a lot of rain in Calendia, with warm dry air from the south and cool wet air from the north collide to form storm clouds. It's probably exaggerated by the local government auto-generating rain, however, because there's an immense amount of farms nearby and they all need some quick-and-dirty way to automatically water the estimated 6.24 × 1015 t of plant and fungi biomass there without having to go to the market (which is kind of far away and somewhat distrusted by the general population there.)
|Powers of Calendia: How to zoom in to the Capital of the Empire|
|Divisions upwards not yet determined|
|Planetary||Pseudo||Circular · Norsi · Aģilton · Tirsón · Vidiyür|
|Continental||Feferisetan||Friskalo · Feleqilus|
|Kitan||Kitan 1||Kitan 2 · Kitan 3a · Kitan 3b|
|National||Vohalyo||Daltakurs · Construction in progress|
|Municipial||Calendia||Ladasuren · Yilsako · Construction in progress|
|View Template Page|
- ↑ Of course, that's the definition of the year: in the northern hemisphere, the hottest point of the year is the end or the beginning of it.